Quick Start how to receive files with GoFileDrop
When logged into gmail with the account you want to use go to:
If using GoFileDrop for Google Apps (installed from the Google Marketplace) go to this link
If using GoFileDrop with a regular Gmail account go to this link
This will log you into GoFileDrop... next:
- Open the tab called "Display name security and sharing"
- Enter the name of the folder where you want files to go in the field called "Copy uploaded files to the following Google Docs Folder, if the folder does not already exist it will be automatically created when file(s) are uploaded." (see screen shot below)
- Click save settings
- Now click the "Receive Files" tab
- Click the button called "Email me a link to my GoFileDrop page"
- Forward this email to the people you would like to upload files to your folder in drive.